Britpave, the British Cementitious Paving Association, is an independent body established to develop and forward concrete and cementitious solutions for infrastructure.
Please note, Britpave Trade Association has no commercial interest in or trading association with Britpave concrete step barrier. For contact details see: www.bbsbarriers.com
It is active in the development of solutions and best practice for roads, rail, airfields, guided bus, drainage channels, soil stabilisation and recycling. As such, the Association is the focal point for the infrastructure industry.
The broad membership of Britpave encourages the exchange of pan-industry expertise and experience. Members include contractors, consulting engineers and designers, specialist equipment and material suppliers, academics and clients both in the UK and internationally.
The Association works closely with national and European standards and regulatory bodies, clients and associated industry organisations. It provides a single industry voice that facilitates representation to government, develops best practice and technical guidance and champions concrete solutions that are cost efficient, sustainable, low maintenance and long-lasting.
This web site uses “temporary cookies” so that the site remembers what other items are in your “shopping basket”. In this situation a cookie is a small data file containing a single number (and no personal information) this cookie is never re-used. When you close your browser (Chrome / Firefox / Safari /I nternet Explorer / etc), the cookie is destroyed.
Mulberry Business Park
Berkshire RG41 2GY
1. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by laws pertaining to the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. The information on this web site has been compiled for the purpose of providing general information about Britpave and its subsidiaries. Except where explicitly indicated, nothing on this web site constitutes an offer to enter into contractual obligations. No information contained on this web site constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in Britpave.
3. While Britpave takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this web site is accurate and up to date at the time of updating, the information on this web site is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind. There may be a delay between the occurrence of significant changes in the affairs of Britpave and this web site being updated to reflect those changes. Britpave is not responsible and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of any inaccuracy or any omission of any information contained on this web site.
4. Any information identified as provided by a third party is made available by Britpave in good faith, but Britpave accepts no responsibility for the currency or accuracy of such information. You should verify such information with these parties directly.
5. Britpave makes no representations about and has no responsibility in relation to any material or information you obtain from any other web site which you may access through this one.
6. Except as indicated, we own copyright in each page of this web site. No reproduction of any part of this web site may be used for any commercial purpose, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. All rights are reserved.